Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thankful for no time?

Just as I make a mental promise that I will blog everyday about this blessings in my life, I find things get so busy that I barely have time to sit at the PC to check email, let alone write a blog. Some could look at is as a broken promise. I'm choosing to look at it in a more positive light. Like that old R/B song says "The idle mind is the playground for the devil". I think the same for idle hands. My hands have been to busy too blog, therefore too to do anything evil as well! Believe me... this has been one of those weeks where I would have LOVED to choke some people.

2 weeks ago I had a PET scan. It showed something suspicious on my neck area & they sent me for a CAT scan. During the CAT scan I had an allergic reaction to the dye injection. I immediately started with the hayfever allergy symptoms & during the week it progressed into a full blown cold/flu/pneumonia. Ok, maybe not as bad as pneumonia but it was pretty bad. This week I got the results of the CAT scan- ALL CLEAR!! So I'm still good.
I also got 15 minutes of local fame this morning...world wide after I hit the "POST" button on this blog. I was interviewed by the local newpaper yesterday because of the contest I won. Now my kids get to see their picture in the newspaper!
http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071011/NEWS0103/310110003
I am thankful & so blessed to be here this day to enjoy all the events that will happen for me this weekend!

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM , Blogger brunsli said...

Good for you Ritagirl!

Congrats for going through with the tests and for the article. Surely your kids know what a heroine you are already, but the newspaper article is really great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home