Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Open Mouth, Insert Foot

Doncha just love it when you voice your opinion about something.... thinking the conversation will go no further than the few people involved... only to find the person who is the subject of your conversation was standing within earshot? lol

Well let's put it this way... I'm glad I'm not the type of person to say things to 1 person & then can't back it up when confronted about it. If I said I liked you... then I did. If I said I didn't like you, well let's figure out WHY I don't like you, then you can decide if it's worth the time & effort to get me to like you. I am generally a very friendly person. I pretty much like everyone until I am shown a real reason NOT to like you.

Ok, I'm somewhat rambling here... but I know what I'm trying to say. I guess I'll give it another try when my head clears.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM , Blogger Titus 2 Thandi said...

Hey, keep smiling. I'm in wintery South Africa, starting braidlocs (here they only do locks with wax so i'm on my own!) Hope God blesses you with a knight, if it is His will. I cna't wait till mine look like locs-still a way to go, only did them last week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home