Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Glory.. you lift my head.

Psalm 3 1-6
Lord how are they increased that troubled me
Many are they that rise up against me
Many are they that say of my soul
There is no help for him in God!
But thou O Lord are a shield for me
My Glory, and the lifter up of mine head

I cried to the Lord with my voice, and
he heard me out of his holy hill
I laid me down and I slept
I awakened for the Lord sustained me.
I WILL NOT BE AFRAID OF TEN THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THAT SET THEMSELVES AGAINST ME ROUND ABOUT!

YOu can guess what's going through my mind today.... but it will not trouble me again, I am tired of this... so tired of this over & over again, trying to do what's right while he thinks only of himself & not what's best. One day he will look back and see that the only one hurting him is himself, not me.

My pastor pointed out that this is taking up way too much of my time & energy... and he is soooo not worth it. NO MORE! I don't want to discuss it (besides with my new lawyer) any further. I don't even want to think about it anymore. As far as I'm concerned, it is finished. The Lord has been my guide. He would not have steered me the wrong way. I need not worry. It is done.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home