Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I will not focus on the problem....I will work toward the answer.

When did I start doing that? It doesn't matter... it's time for it to stop. For so long I believed in hitting a brick wall, deeming it to be the end & giving up. I said to a friend once that a failure is merely an opportunity to try again. Why didn't I listen to myself? As soon as I find something in my way I tend to give up... like if it were meant to be there would be a clear golden path straight to it. What was I thinking? Anyone knows that if you want something bad enough, you will have to work at it. You don't give up for little obstacles in the way.
Remember I sent a message months ago..asking for a friend? I got one. There are obstacles there... and I threw up my hands in defeat a little too soon. I'm taking it back. I'm not done. A good friendship is too hard to come by... and sometimes friendships grow into something bigger, stronger, indestructable. I'm not done. So we're not the best best best friends that I dreamed of right now. The journey of a millions miles starts with 1 step. It's going to take time to get to where I want to be... and we're taking it slow. I'm not done, we just got started. I believe in my heart that he will keep walking with me. Who knows what can happen along the way. Along the way he will see how beautiful things can be as well. Stick with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home