Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Saturday, July 19, 2008

1st a Barbie Girl....

Now I'm a Cover Girl. No, not the make-up. I made it as a model on the cover of a magazine. Even though the magazine is unpublished, it's still a magazine & look.... it's me on the cover! lol
I should just print these for prosperity. BTW... notice I did by the tee-shirt especially made for me!


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this Magazine Fake Magazine CoversVote for this Magazine

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM , Blogger Nice Guy said...

Your kids are beautiful Rita ;)

500 more magazine cover making widgets @ www.FakeMagazineCover.com.

 
At 11:21 PM , Blogger Eliza Brock said...

I love your shirt! It is hysterical. I am seriously laughing...out loud by myself. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home