Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Monday, July 28, 2008

Pathalogical Liars...

Why don't they ever realize that they do more harm to themselves than good? I mean do they ever take the time to even think about the nonsense that they lie about?
My husband... soon to be ex husband... has told lots of lies through out our marriage. As a matter of fact I think the downhill slide of the happy marriage I was in was the very day that my eyes were opened to the fact that he would lie to me the same way he lies to everyone else.
So our son had a doctor's appointment scheduled for this morning. Over the weekend I emailed him (because simply talking to him does me no good) to ask if he will be taking him to the doctor or if I should just pick him up. After all, he did say he wanted to be involved in his therapy. He responded that he would take him. Then around 8am I get a call from him that he needed to get his car worked on, so he wouldn't be able to join us....I needed to pick the child up to take him to therapy. Ok... no big deal. I pretty expected him to flake out on us again anyway. What I didn't expect was to be shown the truth when we arrived at the doctor's office. That he had set a seperate appointment for our son to attend therapy with him and his girlfriend with out my presence. He has yet to just come out & say to me that he doesn't want to do the therapy with our son with me... he'd rather be a sneak about it.
I am rather let down that this big supposedly strong man that I once admired, loved, and possibly looked up to is now behaving like a coward, scared to be in the same room with me. Is it really that bad??
Well the silver lining in this will be that our son will get twice as much therapy because once the divorce is final, dad will have to establish his own insurance to cover the extra visits he wants.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:34 PM , Blogger Sam said...

I'm sorry your ex is like that, I can relate to the " I am rather let down that this big supposedly strong man that I once admired, loved, and possibly looked up to is now behaving like a coward, scared to be in the same room with me. Is it really that bad??" on so many levels.

Hope he 'mans up' for eveyone's sake.

 
At 5:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I`ve been there too. Hugs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home