Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I can't be the only one

Living a life of regret..wishing things of the past could change.
Like I wish I had never walked down that certain street at a certain time...but it's over.
I wish I hadn't said what I said to that person...but it's over.
I wish I hadn't gone there & done that...but it's over.
I wish I hadn't heard what I heard... but it's out there... it's over.

What can you do?

I refuse to continue living in the past. It's over. I'm moving toward the future..changing things along the way.

No more regrets.
No more feeling sorry for what I cannot change.
If I can... I will. If not, I'll apologize but I will not continue to live it. It's over.

Another level, another harvest
another day for you to manifest your promises
Another moment, another season for a
Breakthrough, breakthrough....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home