Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Sunday, September 14, 2008

HE Has a destiny....

I had another one of those proud mama moments today. Not only because he finally let go of my arm & kinda paddled his way around the pool alone today, but because of a song he chose to sing. Somehow after a bit of shopping at Winn-Dixie this afternoon I heard him sort of mumbling something. Then it appeared he was actually singing because he kept saying the same thing over & over again.

"Who Let The Dog Out? WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO?"

But that's not the part I'm proud of. I'm proud of his second selection... a song we sing every gathering at church. "We have a destiny".

WE have a destiny
I know we shall fulfill
We have a destiny
We're that city on a hill
We have a destiny
It's not an empty wish
For I know
I was born
For such a time... as this.

Then each other chorus is you have a destiny, I have a destiny, etc. Oh I am SO proud of my boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home