Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Monday, August 11, 2008

Busting a Liar....


So this past weekend was his scheduled visitation weekend. I got this email on Wednesday afternoon:

I will be unable to get the kids this weekend due to the fact that my team has been activated to go to an institution in northern florida I will not be back home until sometime next week, upon my return home I would like to talk with ou about getting them, I don't know if you remebered or not about my responce of their school, I am reminding you that I would like to go before I have to go to work that day, I will let you know exactly when I am home when I am on my way back. Sorry for the short notice

So just out of the blue I happened to call his ex wife in Chicago today to ask her about an unrelated event.... and she tells me how he's on his way BACK to her house to drop off their child. Then he walks in & she handed him the phone.
"Hello"
"Uh... yeah. Hey. So when are you coming back home?
"Huh?"
"When are you coming back home?"
"I'll be home tomorrow."
"Alright then."

She says I made her day being able to witness his face fall to the floor. My problem is not with him taking that vacation.... it's the lying about having to work so he could get out of the visitation. I mean I have had to switch dates with him before.... it shouldn't have been that big a deal where he felt he had to lie to me. OH YEAH... he lies to everyone, I forgot. Plus I'm so big & powerful I would find some way to use this against him, right? EVERYTHING IS ALL ABOUT ME! lol
You know it is just so so so sad that he feels he had to lie about such things. I mean really? At what point did I ever say he couldn't go on vacation? He has been working for more than 1 year... he deserved it. Maybe because he took his new girl to meet the family? I wonder what the reception was like. But anyway....I just don't understand the purpose in lying about this.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:39 AM , Blogger Eliza Brock said...

seriously boy, get a clue already!! Isn't there some sweet satisfaction though in catching him in the act. You had to have put the phone down and said "Snap that was sweet!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home