Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

She's dressed in black again....

A friend of mine talked about Depeche Mode late one night when I was sort of falling asleep.. but when they played this song I immediately sat up. I REMEMBER THAT SONG! My college roomate kept playing that CD over & over again and I found it to be so depressing!! I never really took the time to listen to the lyrics. All I could envision was all the kids on campus with the black hair & black nails wearing Doc Marten shoes or boots wanting to look like the walking dead. But even with that vision I liked this song out of all on that CD.
For some reason today I feel like I should be dressed in black. Not the sexy black dress... but the black jeans, black tee-shirt, oversized black sweatshirt that all seemed to scream out "LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED". That's not really the case though. I'm feeling as though I want to just go to sleep & have everything that's bugging me just blow away. I wish it were that simple.
I don't remember what point of life I was at, but I know I wrote something about being lonely, but not alone. People around you all the time but you still feel like you're alone, you have no one. It's truely a sad feeling, but I know it's only temporary. I'm not alone, I do have friends. I have family. Next year I might have a man in my life ( HAHAHA!!). I'll be alright. I know I haven't hit the desperation of needing to have someone else to take care of me. But that's another subject & blog entirely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home